1000 Thread Count Deep Pocket Egyptian Cotton Sheets Sets (True Luxury)
This Deep Pocket Egyptian Cotton Sheets Sets is hand picked so puts less stress on the fibres, leaving them straight and intact. These fibres can be made longer to create very fine yarns which make it possible to make yarns without sacrificing the length, giving stronger and softer cotton, unlike regular cotton which has more splices.
True Luxury 1000-Thread-Count 100% Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheets, 4-Pc Sheet Set, Single Ply Long-Staple Yarns, Sateen Weave, Fits Mattress Upto 17” Deep Pocket
- 100% Long Staple Pure Egyptian Cotton – Sateen Weave
- Deep Pocket Egyptian Cotton Sheets Sets fits Mattress Upto 17” Deep Pocket
- CERTIFIED, SUSTAINABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY When crafting our authentic, 1000 Thread Count Deep Pocket Egyptian Cotton Sheets Sets, Thread Spread uses only pure, 100% long staple Egyptian cotton yarns, which are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
- A sateen finish offers a lustrous look like silk or satin, yet more breathable and natural. Made of natural fibers, these top-performance sheets are the ultimate sheets for night sweats.Our fabrics are of the highest quality and are Standard 100 By Oeko-Tex certified.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : We’re confident these high-thread-count spread sheets will elevate your bedroom, guest room, kids’ room, RV, vacation home, or other space. Beyond renowned Amazon customer service, we offer our own guarantee. If you aren’t happy, let us know and we’ll fix the problem right away.
- Treat yourself or give the ultimate Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Mother’s or Father’s Day gift.
- ORDER NOW and sleep beautiful on the best queen sheets, king sheets, or California king sheets.
- CARE GUIDE: Machine wash in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach. When machine drying, never dry at high temperatures. If your dryer is adjustable, use the medium fan and spin speed. For bed linens it is important to remove from dryer before completely dry, gently fold then iron, if needed. Egyptian Cotton tends to soften up with washing, so allow the sheets a few washes to experience the silky softness.
There are no reviews yet.